Via this blog, I offer a lot of free advice around wordpress.
I do get a fair amount of emails from people around the world.
Two of the most common pain points I hear from them are: they either do not know how to install wordpress, or they simply find installing & configuring wordpress a daunting task.
Things like domain name configuration, installing a theme, installing plugins, choosing a good shared web hosting, using CPanel – all appear to be intimidating for them.
Some people even see setting up a wordpress database as synonymous as setting up a SpaceX space shuttle program. Seriously! 🙂
Here are a couple of concrete examples of (real) emails I get from people like yourself:
I am looking to set up a WordPress blog, but I am at a total loss. Can you set it up for me? I look forward to hearing from you!
I attempted to start my own blog and I’ve gotten stuck in a few areas… Please can you help me and any suggestions you have.
I am new to internet and need someone to help me with the following:
1. setup/customize a wordpress site and theme I purchased
2. connect plugins to this site
Was told this would be simple and easy. but was harder to do than I thought..
But if you feel this would be an easy job for you, please write me back..
Not sure if you can help me out –
I bought a theme for wordpress that is designed to work as an ecommerce site, only after I purchased it I realized it is not something I can install onto my wordpress blog.
So, yesterday I added webhosting to my domain I registered through namecheap.com, and through cPanel and Filezilla, I have been trying to connect and import wordpress to my domain and I absolutely do not know what I am doing. I have been trying to google answers, but because I know very little about this, I have spent a lot of time trying many options.
What I am wondering, is if there is any way for you to help me out? It seems like this might not be possible, as I would like to be the one updating the website in the future and whatnot, through my own computer, and my problem seems to be with filezilla.
Anyways, if this makes sense at all, can you let me know if there is anything you are able to do?
Thanks in advance!
Well, I do not blame them. Technology is something not easy for most people to grasp.
If you are in such a similar shoe, do not worry. I can help you.
I will install, setup & configure a WordPress blog for you at no cost to you.
Not only that, I will also freely do the following to get your blog started on the right track:
- add a recommended
- generate a sitemap which you can submit to google webmaster for your SEO purposes. A Google sitemap will also help your blog urls get indexed quickly on Google.
- I will install & configure one of the best SEO plugin, namely All In One SEO Pack – which will help your blog rank higher with search engines like Google.
- Configure Akismet to help your wordpress blog fight spammy comments
- Configure your wordpress blog to use friendly SEO URLS (also known as permalink). Instead of
http://yourdomain.com/?p=1, your url will be pretty (to google bots) as
- I will install WP-Optimize – which is WordPress’ most installed optimization plugin. With it, you can clean up your database easily and safely.
- I will configure your blog to use https – that is, your blog will be serving web pages securely encrypted using an SSL certificate, using the free LetsEncrypt certificates (worldly popular)
- Configure one
email@example.com for you
What’s The Catch?
I highly believe in SiteGround as a quality shared-hosting provider. I have personally met some of their core team members in Bulgaria/Sofia while I was invited at the Bulgarian PHP Conference. We had dinner together, shared the same hotel..etc, great experience.
These guys are some serious quality folks – very dedicated for excellence.
I have also personally tried and tested their shared-hosting plans, before I can even recommend them to you. And happy to say, I am fully satisfied.
Their support is also responsive and they know what they are talking about, unlike a lot of others like bluehost or hostgator.
So it all became a logical step for me to partner with SiteGround to help people with similar wordpress installation issues.
They are the ones paying me for each customer I send their way.
If you were to pay someone to install WordPress and the above mentioned features & plugins for you, it would cost you at least $100. With me, you do not pay anything, except for the cost of your hosting plan ($3.95 per month) which you pay directly to SiteGround.
To get my free WordPress installation service, all you have to do is:
- order a web hosting plan from SiteGround using this link.
- Then email me your login information to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get you started within the next 48hrs.
In my email response to you, I will also include instructions on how to change all your login passwords. I will not keep any of your forwarded credentials. Once WordPress has been setup, I will delete the email completely from my Mail box.
I’m confident you are getting the best value for money web hosting deal right here!
If you’re ready to start blogging right now, and I mean RIGHT NOW, click here to order your hosting plan and I’ll get you started.
NOTE: You should absolutely use this link to order your Siteground wordpress web hosting plan => https://wppp.io/siteground